Sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomly Generated Stories

3 posters

Go down

Randomly Generated Stories Empty Randomly Generated Stories

Post by Wrigina 16/03/16, 07:28 pm

Officially the worst story ever Evil or Very Mad

Two Daring Uncles Shooting to the Beat
A Short Story
by Wrigina

Catherine Jones looked at the warped gun in her hands and felt surprised.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her quiet surroundings. She had always loved chilly New York with its tricky, tan tables. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel surprised.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Forest Connor. Forest was a smart saint with skinny arms and ginger faces.

Catherine gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a rude, remarkable, vodka drinker with beautiful arms and weak faces. Her friends saw her as a vigilant, vain villain. Once, she had even helped a brief old man cross the road.

But not even a rude person who had once helped a brief old man cross the road, was prepared for what Forest had in store today.

The rain hammered like rampaging birds, making Catherine irritable.

As Catherine stepped outside and Forest came closer, she could see the slippery glint in his eye.

Forest gazed with the affection of 1604 malicious breakable bugs. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a kiss."

Catherine looked back, even more irritable and still fingering the warped gun. "Forest, hands up or I'll shoot," she replied.

They looked at each other with stressed feelings, like two ratty, rainy rats shouting at a very brutal robbery, which had indie music playing in the background and two daring uncles shooting to the beat.

Catherine studied Forest's skinny arms and ginger faces. Eventually, she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Catherine in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't love you Forest."

Forest looked afraid, his emotions raw like a magnificent, mute money.

Catherine could actually hear Forest's emotions shatter into 3823 pieces. Then the smart saint hurried away into the distance.

Not even a shot of vodka would calm Catherine's nerves tonight.

http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/ <- thank you so much for that gift tongue
Wrigina
Wrigina
Honourary Admin
Honourary Admin

Back to top Go down

Randomly Generated Stories Empty Re: Randomly Generated Stories

Post by Danika 17/03/16, 07:09 am

That's a specific amount of pieces there.
Danika
Danika
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://sandbox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrigina 17/03/16, 01:01 pm

Try it, it's the best fun
Wrigina
Wrigina
Honourary Admin
Honourary Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil102 17/03/16, 02:18 pm

Coonty Sluty McSloots
A Short Story
by Basil102

Dix Dicker was thinking about Sluty McSloots again. Sluty was a coonty blue-eyes white dragon with fat as sheet pubes and ginger tits.

Dix walked over to the window and reflected on his disgusting surroundings. He had always hated filthy Riften with its tough, teeny thieves. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel horny.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a coonty figure of Sluty McSloots.

Dix gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a peddo, randy, piss drinker with dirty pubes and black tits. His friends saw him as a comfortable, curvy colossal toddler. Once, he had even made a cup of tea for a loose dragon.

But not even a peddo person who had once made a cup of tea for a loose dragon, was prepared for what Sluty had in store today.

The moon shone like fukking turkeys, making Dix heart-broken. Dix grabbed a bitched hat that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Dix stepped outside and Sluty came closer, he could see the smiling glint in her eye.

Sluty glared with all the wrath of 6466 bitchi perfect penguins. She said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want the Triforce."

Dix looked back, even more heart-broken and still fingering the bitched hat. "Sluty, I wanna dik you," he replied.

They looked at each other with hungry feelings, like two sleepy, successful skeeter-eaters sucking at a very foul-mouthed 9/11, which had death metal music playing in the background and two #MLG pro-ified uncles ducking to the beat.

Dix regarded Sluty's fat as sheet pubes and ginger tits. "I feel the same way!" revealed Dix with a delighted grin.

Sluty looked happy, her emotions blushing like a gentle, gloopy gun.

Then Sluty came inside for a nice drink of piss.

THE END
Basil102
Basil102

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrigina 17/03/16, 02:52 pm

The Brown A poop
A Short Story
by Wrigina

Polly Cracker was thinking about Poop McScoop again. Poop was an admirable a hobo with red butts and fake eyes.

Polly walked over to the window and reflected on her gross surroundings. She had always hated smelly A toilet with its plastic, powerless poo. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel grumpy.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the an admirable figure of Poop McScoop.

Polly gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a snooty, poor, bleach drinker with fat butts and poopy eyes. Her friends saw her as an alert, annoying a Kardashian. Once, she had even saved an uninterested flying turd that was stuck in a drain.

But not even a snooty person who had once saved an uninterested flying turd that was stuck in a drain, was prepared for what Poop had in store today.

The AAAAAAAHHHHH teased like plunging crabs, making Polly stupid. Polly grabbed a brown a poop that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Polly stepped outside and Poop came closer, she could see the diced glint in his eye.

Poop gazed with the affection of 4920 boring dripping donkeys. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a turd."

Polly looked back, even more stupid and still fingering the brown a poop. "Poop, clean my crap," she replied.

They looked at each other with annoyed feelings, like two beautiful, bitter bimbos thrusting at a very cowardly Pooday, which had S & M music playing in the background and two ruthless uncles pooping to the beat.

Suddenly, Poop lunged forward and tried to punch Polly in the face. Quickly, Polly grabbed the brown a poop and brought it down on Poop's skull.

Poop's red butts trembled and his fake eyes wobbled. He looked poopy, his emotions raw like an amused, abundant a gold bar.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Poop McScoop was dead.

Polly Cracker went back inside and made herself a nice drink of bleach.
THE END
Wrigina
Wrigina
Honourary Admin
Honourary Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danika 17/03/16, 03:38 pm

Big ol' bitties Lis MxTitty
A Short Story
by Danika

Lis MxTitty looked at the big diIdo in her hands and felt Honry.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her Bitties surroundings. She had always loved Big Titsville with its bad, black Big Bitties. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel Honry.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Cu.m Stain Sackwack. Cu.m Stain was a honry horn y sIut with probably angry boobs and tall af hair.

Lis gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a big ol' bitties, ruthless, cu.m drinker with thicc boobs and big bitties hair. Her friends saw her as a salty, straight sIut. Once, she had even jumped into a river and saved an important Old Lady.

But not even a big ol' bitties person who had once jumped into a river and saved an important Old Lady, was prepared for what Cu.m Stain had in store today.

The cu.m rain teased like fukking dog, making Lis tfw.

As Lis stepped outside and Cu.m Stain came closer, she could see the high-pitched glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want big o' bitties," Cu.m Stain bellowed, in a sIutty tone. He slammed his fist against Lis's chest, with the force of 2164 a$$. "I frigging hate you, Lis MxTitty."

Lis looked back, even more tfw and still fingering the big diIdo. "Cu.m Stain, u lil bit ch," she replied.

They looked at each other with Lazy feelings, like two panicky, pong pu$$y touching at a very stup!d orgy, which had soft jazz music playing in the background and two tmw dum uncles Loving to the beat.

Suddenly, Cu.m Stain lunged forward and tried to punch Lis in the face. Quickly, Lis grabbed the big diIdo and brought it down on Cu.m Stain's skull.

Cu.m Stain's probably angry boobs trembled and his tall af hair wobbled. He looked Pink Eye, his body raw like a brief, breezy bitties.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Cu.m Stain Sackwack was dead.

Lis MxTitty went back inside and made herself a nice drink of cu.m.

THE END
Danika
Danika
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://sandbox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrigina 04/05/16, 06:10 pm

The Snow that Flurried like Huuuuumping Antelope
A Short Story
by Wrigina

Katy Peeniseater had always hated squishy Boooooooobville with its bewildered, big boooooobs. It was a place where she felt horny.

She was a smexy, perverted, jizz drinker with hot butt and handsome peeenis. Her friends saw her as a glamorous, grubby gamer. Once, she had even made a cup of tea for a valid hobo. That's the sort of woman he was.

Katy walked over to the window and reflected on her jiggly surroundings. The snow flurried like huuuuumping antelope.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Francis Butttlover. Francis was a shy perv with bodacious butt and skinny peeenis.

Katy gulped. She was not prepared for Francis.

As Katy stepped outside and Francis came closer, she could see the faint glint in his eye.

Francis gazed with the affection of 1660 horny bewildered birds. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want smex."

Katy looked back, even more angry and still fingering the pulsing condom. "Francis, let's play games," she replied.

They looked at each other with happy feelings, like two chubby, chilly cats jerking at a very nerdy party, which had S & M music playing in the background and two hot uncles kissing to the beat.

Suddenly, Francis lunged forward and tried to punch Katy in the face. Quickly, Katy grabbed the pulsing condom and brought it down on Francis's skull.

Francis's bodacious butt trembled and his skinny peeenis wobbled. He looked shy, his emotions raw like a brief, blue-eyed butt-plug.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Francis Butttlover was dead.

Katy Peeniseater went back inside and made herself a nice drink of jizz.
THE END
Wrigina
Wrigina
Honourary Admin
Honourary Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum