Sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil May Care (Supernatural RolePlay)

2 posters

Go down

Devil May Care (Supernatural RolePlay) Empty Devil May Care (Supernatural RolePlay)

Post by Wrigina 11/03/16, 10:46 am

Throughout this country, hunters search in dingy bars and abandoned warehouses for creatures to slay. Vampires, werewolves, ghosts, faeries, demons, angels and leviathans all scour the earth for humans to rip to pieces. Guns with certain types of bullets, swords, salt, holy water and a killer right hook is all you need to save humanity from the supernatural.

http://www.supernatural-fan-wiki.com/m/page/Lore+List

This link will take you to all the information you need, just to get the lore correct

Character Card ~

Name~
Age~
Gender~
Race~
First supernatural experience~
Appearance~
Bio~
Personality~
Other~
Wrigina
Wrigina
Honourary Admin
Honourary Admin

Back to top Go down

Devil May Care (Supernatural RolePlay) Empty Re: Devil May Care (Supernatural RolePlay)

Post by Tratos 16/03/16, 11:23 am

Character Card ~

Name~ Nickolas Fray

Age~ 20

Gender~ male

Race~ Caucasian

First supernatural experience~ my parents were killed by shape shifters

Appearance~ black hoodie with ripped blue jeans and short brown hair

Bio~ my parents by shape shifters when I was 11 and had to live with my drank uncle

Personality~ laid back, kind and gets pissed when parents are mentioned

Other~ N/A

Last edited by Tratos on 16/03/16, 02:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tratos
Tratos
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator

Back to top Go down

Devil May Care (Supernatural RolePlay) Empty Re: Devil May Care (Supernatural RolePlay)

Post by Wrigina 16/03/16, 12:29 pm

Name~ Piper Holden

Age~ 19

Gender~ female

Race~ Caucasian

First supernatural experience~ kidnapped by a vampire and saved by a hunter at age 15, and learned the trade from him

Appearance~ Long brown hair with blue tips, green eyes, often wears t-shirt and jeans.

Bio~ Lived in the city until a vampire clan moved in down the street. They stole her and drank from her, but a hunter saved her and slaughtered all the vamps. The hunter taught her everything about how to kill before he met his end. Piper now hunts on her own

Personality~ she is quiet, rather sarcastic, tough, scrappy, independent and has a short temper. She doesn't trust others easily, but is willing to die to save those she cares about

Other~ can kick major butt
Wrigina
Wrigina
Honourary Admin
Honourary Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum